Adnan Ali

If you are here looking for Adnan Ali, then you will find him on http://www.adnanali.org.

Adnan Ali is a Search Optimization, Search Marketing and Social Media Strategy professional from Lahore, Pakistan. 

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Google Knol Ranks Quicker and Higher

Google's Knol has been the topic of heated debate amongst bloggers and SEO consultants since it launched earlier this week. Some have seen their Knol pages rank higher for search terms than web sites which have been online for longer periods. This is really a disturbing instance, if true.

I have decided to test this and created a knol about Adnan Ali.

Let us see how this changes the Search Engine Result for Adnan Ali. You can help this experiment by visiting the Adnan Ali Knol or searching for Adnan Ali on Google.

I will update the result in a couple of weeks. If the bloggers are all right about this Knol feature, then I hope Google listens and adjusts its algorithms. Otherwise it will be big egg on the Google face.

Do not agree with my opinions? Let me know. Leave a comment and I will reply right back.

No comments:

Other Blogs by the Author